Monday, August 16, 2010

Joy & Pain

First, let me start off by saying that on 2-22-2010, I accepted Christ into my life. I have been washed of my sins and born again!! Praise God!! I love the Lord, and do all that I can to live by His word. I have angels in heaven that I need to get to!
!


I'm finding that another part to living right, is much cleansing has had to be done. Some things that I loved before, I can no longer do. It is no longer on my path to righteousness. Today was a hard day for me. Today is the day I had to let go of a very dear friend. A friend that has hurt me tremendously. In ways I would never say here. My heart is heavy for her. She needs Jesus. She needs to know the Lord. Losing a friend is extremely hard. But I know in my heart, that things cannot go on. I will however, continue to pray for her salvation. I will pray she learns to live a life that God would approve of. For herself, and mainly for her children.

Changing the subject now... my kids are still awesome!! I will be blogging again. We are starting school next week. I have decided to homeschool them through Pre-K. Wish me luck!! I'm sure some crazy stories will be up soon!

Bless you all!

No comments: